Fixed-term contract from February to December 2017
At Biddick Academy we believe in the core principles of excellence, friendship and respect. We want Biddick Academy to be ‘the best it can possibly be’.
The Board of Trustees of this successful, oversubscribed, specialist Academy has an opportunity to appoint an enthusiastic and committed teacher of Geography on a fixed-term contract from February to December 2017.
Our highly committed, supportive and creative department requires a full time Geography teacher to teach across the full age and ability range at mainly Key Stage 3 (with some Key Stage 4 until May 2017).
As a member of our school community you will benefit from:
- outstanding facilities throughout the Academy
- co-operative students, eager to learn and succeed
- a Leadership Team who will challenge and support you to be the best that you can be
- friendly and supportive colleagues
- comprehensive induction including a dedicated mentor
Further details and an application form are available from Miss Jules Parkinnen, HR Manager, to whom completed application forms should be returned. Parkinnen.J@biddickacademy.com
Closing date for application: midday on 3 January 2017
Interviews: week commencing 16 January 2017