Are you looking for a full or part-time English role in the Herts/Bucks area? We are looking for two teachers to cover maternity leaves starting on January 1st 2018.
We would like you to have:
- A passion for English and for education in its widest sense
- Experience of teaching the subject to all levels, including Key Stage 5
We can offer:
- Two full or part-time maternity leave contracts
- The possibility of the posts becoming permanent due to the Danes Educational Trust’s expansion
- A positive working environment within an Outstanding, ‘World Class’ school setting
- The support of a highly professional and committed staff team
- A school with a track record of excellent student attainment and achievement
- The opportunity to work within the lead school of the Herts & Bucks Teaching School Alliance and Science Learning Partnership
- The opportunity to contribute to the education of the first cohort of students in a brand new school at an exciting stage in its development
St Clement Danes School, an Outstanding school on the Herts/Bucks border, recently awarded 'World Class' status and Croxley Danes School, a new secondary school opening in September 2017 are part of the Danes Educational Trust. Beyond the immediate context of the school, St Clement Danes has excellent wider links across universities, local schools, educational authorities and national organisations such as Challenge Partners. If you would like to join a high performing, supportive and friendly staff team, we hope to hear from you.
Chorleywood offers a delightful semi-rural location within easy reach of London. Excellent road and rail links make it a convenient centre for employment.
How to make an application:
- Further details can be downloaded from this page
- Please apply online by 10am on Wednesday 20th September
- Interviews will take place soon after the closing date
Address: Chenies Road, Chorleywood, Hertfordshire WD3 6EW
Tel: 01923 284169