£20,950 - £32,241 (dependent upon qualifications and experience) plus recruitment attraction payment of up to £5,000
The post holder will have an enthusiasm and passion for teaching Maths, with strengths in Functional maths and/or GCSE Math’s delivery, using a blended learning approach, including the use of ICT.
The candidate will have a recognised teaching qualification or willingness to attain. We encourage and accept applications from graduates. It is desirable that the post holder has a specialist qualification at level 4 or above in Maths.
Please set out in your application whether you are applying for the post on a full-time or part-time basis. If part-time, please specify the days you are able to work.
This position is based at the Sparsholt campus.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy prior to the closing date if sufficient applicants have been received.
Closing Date: 16 September 2019
• Eligibility to join the Teachers’ Pension Scheme (a defined benefit pension scheme)
• Death benefit grant of 3 X salary if in the pension scheme
• Free on- site parking
• Car Care Scheme
• Occupational Sick Pay Scheme
• Occupational Maternity Pay Scheme
• Flexible Working Policy
• Holiday entitlement of 42 days plus bank holidays
• Access to an Employee Assistance Scheme
• Facility to purchase Sparsholt produce including: plants, flowers, fruit & vegetables, fish and game
• Access to discounted hair and beauty treatments at the Andover campus
• Discounted admission to Marwell Zoo
• Ability to access a range of CPD events and support with undertaking professional qualifications.
• Various food outlets and eateries offering good value food and drink at competitive prices
There is a nursery on the Sparsholt campus operated by a commercial provider