Class Teacher KS1 Required
- Employer: Langley Park Primary School (Langley Park Academies)
- Salary: Outer London Pay Scale
- Location: Beckenham, Kent
- Job Type: Full Time Permanent
- Job Starts: September 2018
Applications from experienced staff and NQTs welcome.
Langley Park Primary School (LPPS) opened in September 2016 in a temporary site at the Hawes Down Centre in West Wickham with two Reception classes. This is a brand new school, which is a part of the Langley Park Academies multi-academy trust. The permanent site for LPPS is close to the two Langley secondary schools and opens in September 2018. The school will be a two form entry school for children aged 4–11 years old. It will be a local school for local families in an area where primary schools are heavily oversubscribed and parents need more choice.
We are looking to appoint a good or outstanding teacher who is an enthusiastic, highly motivated and hard-working practitioner; a teacher who has the desire and passion to make a real difference to the lives and life-chances of our children. There may be the possibility of additional responsibilities for the right candidate.
The ideal candidate will:
• Be a good or outstanding teacher able to motivate and inspire children
• Have recent successful experience of teaching at Key Stage 1
• Have a strong commitment to raising standards
• Have experience of the revised Key Stage 1 curriculum and assessment
• Have high expectations of all children for learning and behaviour.
• Demonstrate the ability to work as part of a team
• Be able to analyse and evaluate data.
• Be able to manage time effectively and balance different priorities.
• Value the partnership between school, parents and the wider community.
We can offer:
• Excellent facilities within a modern building.
• A chance to develop a forward thinking and supportive staff team to ensure outstanding Key Stage 1 provision.
• The opportunity to join a new school and be a founding member of our team.
• A commitment to a wide range of professional development
• A supportive community of colleagues within the multi-academy trust.
If you are an excellent teacher who has a passion for learning then please contact Hayley Starr, Interim Head of School on 020 8639 5300, or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss or to arrange an informal visit.
A copy of the Job Description, Person Specification and Application form can be downloaded from the school website at www.langleyparkprimary.org.uk .
Langley Park Academies is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. The post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service Check under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
Informal visits: Thursday 19th April 2018 from 1.30pm
Closing date for applications: Thursday 28th April 2018
Interviews and assessments: week commencing 7th May 2018
Candidates who have not been contacted by this date should assume their application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.