Vision for Education, the supply arm of TES, are seeking to appoint Full-Time Instructor Tutor specialising in Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND) to join our successful supply teaching team and to work in Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND) Provisions and Schools across Cambridge and the surrounding Cambridgeshire areas. This will be a full-time position on a supply basis, starting from September 2018.
The desired Instructor Tutor will be teaching a variety of subjects up to GCSE and BTEC Level, including Maths, English, Science, Art and ICT. You will be supported by some outstanding and dedicated senior leadership teams, and be working alongside some excellent Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND) practitioners. Successful candidates must have experience of teaching young people with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND) and behavioural difficulties, and be comfortable in managing behaviour using effective strategies and techniques.
As a Instructor Tutor, you’re role will involve working initially in different Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND) provisions and schools in Cambridge and the surrounding Cambridgeshire areas. The successful candidate will also need to be motivated and be confident in teaching engaging and stimulating lessons to children with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND).
To be considered for the position as Instructor Tutor, you must:
· Have experience teaching children and young people with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND) including; Social, Emotional and Mental Health (SEMH) Difficulties, Social, Emotional and Behavioural (SEBD) Difficulties and Autism (ASD/ASC)
· Have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or an qualification such as Preparing to Teach in the Lifelong Learning Sector (PTLLS)
· Be flexible, adaptable and able to travel in Cambridge and the surrounding Cambridgeshire areas
· Be able to adapt lessons and sessions when require to meet different pupil’s needs
· Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
· Have a genuine desire to become part of committed team of Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND) practitioners.
At Vision for Education, we take our responsibilities to our practitioners seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of the Vision for Education team, and as an Instructor Tutor, you will receive:
· Excellent daily rates of pay, paid weekly through PAYE
· Support through your placements
· Unparalleled daily rates
· Access to a dedicated SEND Consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
· Access to free specialist Continued Professional Development (CPD) opportunities such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling Qualifications, and 20+ eLearning Courses through EduCare
· £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
· Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
You must be eligible to work in the UK and meet Vision for Education's stringent safeguarding checks for this Instructor Tutor position. We will also require you to hold a current DBS certificate (Child Workforce only) and it be registered on the Online Update Service. If your DBS is not registered online or you do not hold a DBS under Child Workforce, Vision will assist in your application.
If you are an Instructor Tutor who can enthuse, motivate and engage students with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND), and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you today.
For more information on this Instructor Tutor position and other teaching opportunities Vision for Education have to offer within Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND) across Cambridgeshire, please contact the Peterborough SEND Team on 01733 371371 or Lauren.Bates@visionforeducation.co.uk