Vision for Education is one of the fastest growing Teacher Recruitment Agencies in the UK. We believe in value for money, both in fair charge to schools and fair pay for our candidates.
We are currently working on behalf of a primary school in North Tyneside who are looking to appoint a Level 3 (or above) Teaching Assistant to work in a Year 1 class. This is a full-time role, expected to start after the February and will be on going. Full-time hours include Monday – Friday, 8.30 – 15.30.
· Must be level 3 qualified in teaching and learning in schools or equivalent
· Have experience working with children with special educational needs and sound KS1 Literacy and Numeracy knowledge/understanding
· Experience liaising with outside agencies, communicating with parents and forming positive relationships with teaching and support staff
· Capable of devising suitable education plans to support the pupil and ensure they are given every opportunity to reach their full potential is crucial
· DBS on the update service is advantageous, but full assistance provided if a new application is required
· Competitive rates of pay
· Access to a range of free Vision for Education, CPD (e.g. Team Teach, ASD Level 1, Behaviour Management, EYFS: The role of the adult, How to get my first teaching post, Moving and Handling, Closing the Gap: Assessment and Marking)
· Friendly and professional Recruitment Consultants
· Invitations to a range of social events, allowing you to network and build contacts within the Education sector
· ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme
To find out more about this position, please contact Alex Chadkirk.