Full-time school teacher to start from April/September.
Do you aspire to provide all your pupils with great learning?Yes, then join Bigland Green as a Teacher and be part of a great team aspiring to provide great learning to all pupils.
Bigland Green Primary School offers:
- very well behaved pupils who want to learn, and have good support from parents;
- Year groups that are split into 3 sets in the mornings – each teacher teaching 18-20 pupils each;
- art, music and PE taught by specialists (not part of the PPA cover);
- an experienced ‘set’ teacher and a full-time graduate/ highly skilled TA in every class;
- additional LSA with pupils who have an EHCP;
- modern, spacious building with exceptionally good resources for all subjects;
- full-time teachers receiving up to 15% PPA time each week at the same time as their parallel teacher;
- excellent support from school and subject leaders,
- highly supportive governing body,
- graded ‘outstanding’ by Ofsted in September 2017, and;
- very good transport links.
The school is looking for a teacher who:
- can provide great learning;
- has some experience of teaching in inner-city schools or is a strong NQT in terms of teaching and learning, and;
- is highly driven and passionate about teaching and learning.
Visits to the school are encouraged and welcome. Please call the school office to arrange a visit. An application form can be downloaded from the school website
Closing date for applications:
Friday 16 March 2018 by 12:30 PM. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted by email. Completed forms can be emailed to email@example.com
- Application form
- Job description
- Ofsted report