Full-time Teacher for KS2 – Temporary Position from September 2019 in the first instance
Grade: MPS (NQT will be considered if final teaching practice outstanding)
We require a dynamic full time KS2 teacher to lead from the front in our warm and friendly, hardworking multi-cultural school. The successful candidate will have a good understanding of the curriculum and its demands.
• A welcoming nurturing school with a strong ethos and set of values that underpin all that we do
• Good multi-agency support
• Opportunity to work with friendly and committed staff
• Professional development
• Fabulous children
We want to find an aspirational KS2 teacher who is reflective, creative and who will maximise our children’s life chances by enabling them to achieve the best they can be.
The successful candidate will:-
• Be happy to support the Church of England ethos of our school through our schools values
• Be dedicated to raising standards and removing barriers to learning for pupils with the ability to challenge each pupil from their starting
• Have high expectations of themselves and pupils with a positive and proactive nature
• Be flexible, adaptable, reflective and focused on learning – their own as well as children’s and have a strong practice and philosophy that underpins their approach to teaching
Application packs can be requested from the school or downloaded from the school website.
Website: www.st-peterscofe.plymouth.sch.uk staff/staff vacancies
Closing date: 20 May 2019 at 12 noon
Interview date: 23 May 2019
If you would like to arrange visit the school, please contact the school. Tel: 01752 667724
Visits to the school are Monday 13 May at 4pm and Wednesday 15 May at 10am
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children, and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS.