We are seeking dedicated teachers to join our staff to assist us as on our journey towards being a good school.
Our recent Ofsted inspection indicated that the school requires improvement in some areas; whilst the outcome was a disappointment to us we feel confident that we have the determination and expertise in place to make the required improvements within the time frame that is outlined to us. We are wholly encouraged with elements of the report that acknowledged areas where performance was good; our pupils are well safeguarded, our work on pupil attendance was acknowledged to be strong, it was considered that we provide good support for pupils’ welfare, behaviour and personal development throughout the school and it was noted that pupils in Early Years receive a good start to their education at Ruislip Gardens Primary School.
Our pupils are well-behaved children who enjoy being at school. We offer them a vibrant learning environment and are committed to ensuring that children of all abilities and backgrounds achieve their very best in everything they do. Our facilities are well proportioned and generous and our extensive grounds are utilised to promote outdoor learning and to provide a rich and varied programme of Forest School activities throughout the school.
We are looking for a candidate who:
· Is a good /outstanding classroom practitioner with a love of teaching and an enthusiasm for ensuring that every child achieves their full potential.
· Is passionate about children’s learning and can demonstrate the characteristics that are required to raise pupil attainment and accelerate their progress.
· Has the drive and ambition to go the extra mile to make great things happen for the children of Ruislip Gardens.
· Is caring, approachable and will have a commitment to working in partnership with parents and the local community.
· Is enthusiastic and would work well as part of a team where teachers plan and work closely together.
· Will be a creative and enthusiastic contributor to school life.
· Possesses excellent organisational and communication skills and has the ability to motivate and support colleagues.
In return we offer:
· highly motivated, well behaved children who enjoy coming to school
· a strong team of dedicated staff who are committed to maintaining high standards
· a supportive Governing Body committed to continuing school improvement
· professional development opportunities including internal and external training
· career progression including opportunities for subject leadership
· excellent mentoring of NQTs
· Outer London pay scale
· Starting salary from August
Informal visits are warmly welcomed and can be arranged by contacting the school office (01895 632895)
Please note that we will be seeking references from your current employer at interview stage. All staff must undergo a safeguarding screen via the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Closing date: Monday March 19th 2018
Interviews: Friday March 23rd 2018
Candidates will be required to conduct a 20 minute activity with a class.