Woolgoolga is a quiet seaside village situated a short drive north of Coffs Harbour on the north coast of NSW. It is an ideal location for that sea change you have been seeking. St Francis Xavier Primary school is a small county school with a genuine sense of community.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified teachers for the following position:
Full Temporary Position commencing 2020 school year
You will be required to:
• Support the mission, teachings and ethos of the Catholic Church’s work in schools;
• Acknowledge and accept that your work in schools is part of the mission of the Catholic Church;
• Uphold the mission, teachings and ethos of the Catholic Church in Catholic Education and have appropriate Religious Education qualifications;
• Avoid any influence on students that is not consistent with such mission, teachings or ethos;
The successful candidate will be a highly professional, growth-oriented practitioner with a demonstrated ability to:
• Plan and implement effective teaching and learning units across all KLAs using the NSW Syllabus for the Australian Curriculum.
• Contribute to the collaborative culture of the school as a Professional Learning Community.
• Communicate effectively with staff, students and parents.
• Actively seek professional learning opportunities.
• Use research-based instructional practices and data to inform a flexible and adaptive learning environment.
• Assess and provide feedback on student learning.
• Implement positive and supportive behaviour management practices.
• Promote high expectations, respect for diversity and difference whilst facilitating learning for all students.
• Current Working with Children Check
The successful applicant will be a committed Christian who worships weekly in their local Christian Community.
Applications together with complete resume, details of background and experience, service record, full documentation and names, addresses and phone numbers of at least three (3) referees including a current employer and Parish Priest or Minister from their local place of worship.
Applications should apply in writing to:
St Francis Xavier Primary
PO Box 525
WOOLGOOLGA NSW 2456
Phone: (02) 6654 1981
Applications must be received by 3.00pm Monday 16 September 2019
Child protection legislation requires preferred applicants to be subject to employment screening.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Information on how to Register for Employment in the Lismore Diocese is available on the Catholic Schools Office website http://www.lism.catholic.edu.au/employment/employment-information/