Full Time Temporary Teaching Position Joseph's Primary School - WAUCHOPE
Diocese of Lismore
St Joseph’s is a school that strives to be truly Catholic in our identity and life; a centre of the new evangelisation and a place where the dignity and potential of every student is recognised and developed. St Joseph’s is a place where students are formed in the faith and can achieve high levels of ‘Catholic Religious Literacy’ and practice, and where the learning outcomes of every student are improved.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified teachers for the following position:
Full Time Temporary Teaching Positions commencing 2019 school year.
The successful candidate will be a highly professional, growth-oriented practitioner with a demonstrated ability to:
- Plan and implement effective teaching and learning units across all KLAs using the NSW Syllabus for the Australian Curriculum.
- Actively contribute to the collaborative culture of the school as a Professional Learning Community.
- Communicate effectively with staff, students and parents.
- Actively seek professional learning opportunities.
- Use research-based instructional practices and data to inform pedagogical practices within flexible and adaptive learning environments.
- Assess and provide feedback on student learning.
- Implement positive and supportive behaviour management practices.
- Lead initiatives beyond their own class and stage group.
- Mentor and support colleagues.
- Promote high expectations, respect for diversity and difference whilst facilitating learning for all students.
- Hold a current NSW Working with Children check.
- Hold current NESA Accreditation
Applications together with complete personal and professional resume, details of background and experience and leadership experience, service record, full documentation and names, addresses and phone numbers of at least three (3) referees including a current employer and Parish Priest or Minister from their local place of worship.
Applications should apply to:
Principal – Mr Brendan Kiely
St Joseph’s Primary
PO Box 9 WAUCHOPE NSW 2456
Phone: (02) 65 851745
Applications must be received by 3.00pm Friday 12 October 2018.
Child protection legislation requires preferred applicants to be subject to employment screening. An Equal Opportunity Employer.
Information on how to Register for Employment in the Lismore is available on the Catholic Schools Office website