St Joseph’s Primary - Alstonville
Diocese of Lismore
Applications are invited from suitably qualified teachers for the following position:
Full Time Temporary Teaching positions for the 2019
- have a commitment to the practice of the Catholic faith and appropriate Religious Education qualifications;
- have a knowledge of and commitment to the Catholic ethos and mission of the school;
- have a commitment to excellence as a classroom teacher;
- be willing to teach any class level from K-6;
- be able to work collaboratively in flexible learning space
- understand the functioning of a professional learning community
- be skilled in working effectively in a team.
- a current NSW Working with Children Check
- hold current NESA Teacher Accreditation
Please nominate three (3) referees, one of whom is the Parish Priest from usual place of worship.
Apply via email only to:
Therese Seymour – Principal St Joseph’s Primary School Alstonville
Enquiries ph:(02) 6628 1009
Applications to be received by 3.00pm Friday 14 December 2018.
A successful applicants not already registered with the Diocese should refer to the procedures for Employment in the Diocese of Lismore.
Child Protection legislation requires preferred applicants to be subject to employment screening. An Equal Opportunity Employer.
Information on how to Register for Employment in the Lismore is available on the Catholic Schools Office website