St Francis Xavier Primary - WOOLGOOLGA
Diocese of Lismore
St Francis Xavier Woolgoolga is a school that strives to be truly Catholic in our identity and life; a centre of the new evangelisation and a place where the dignity and potential of every student is recognised and enabled to achieve the fullness of life. St Francis Xavier is a place where students are formed in the faith and can achieve high levels of Catholic religious’ literacy and practice.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified teachers for the following position:
Full Time Temporary Teaching Position K-6 for 2019
- Have a commitment to the practice of the Catholic faith and appropriate Religious Education qualification;
- Have a knowledge of and commitment to the Catholic ethos and mission of the parish school;
The successful candidate/s will be a highly professional, growth-oriented practitioner with a demonstrated ability to:
- Plan and implement effective teaching and learning units across all KLAs using the NSW Syllabus for the Australian Curriculum;
- Contribute to the collaborative culture of the school as a Professional Learning Community;
- Be willing to work in a highly team-based environment;
- Have a commitment to professional growth in accordance with the National Professional Standards for Teachers;
- Use data to inform practice and be open to learning and feedback;
- Assess and provide feedback on student learning;
- Implement positive and supportive behaviour management practices;
- Support students with additional needs;
- Lead initiatives beyond their own class and grade group;
- Be willing to teach any year level K - 6;
- A Current NSW Working with Children check;
- Hold current NESA Teacher Accreditation.
The above needs to be addressed in your application. Ideally, applicants will be a committed Catholic, who worships regularly in their local Catholic community, who will support the mission, ethos and teachings of the Catholic Church’s work in School.
Applications can be emailed to the Principal together with complete personal and professional resume, service record, at least three referees including a current employer and Parish Priest or Pastor from their local place of worship. Please email your application as a single PDF or word file to:
Principal – Troy Baker
St Francis Xavier Primary
PO Box 525
WOOLGOOLGA NSW 2456
Enquiries to: (02) 6654 1981
Applications must be received by 9.00am Monday 29 October 2018. Child protection legislation requires preferred applicants to be subject to employment screening. An Equal Opportunity Employer.
Information on how to Register for Employment in the Lismore is available on the Catholic Schools Office website