Vision for Education is one of the fastest growing Teacher Recruitment Agencies in the UK. We believe in value for money, both in fair charge to schools and fair pay for our candidates.
We are currently working on behalf of a primary school in Blyth area, who require a full-time KS1 (Year 1) teacher to start immediately to cover ASAP until July 2018.
The successful lower Key Stage 1 Teacher will have excellent knowledge of the National Curriculum and will be able to plan innovative and engaging lessons that will meet the needs of children with a variety of abilities.
To be considered for the position of Key Stage 1 Teacher you must:
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Must have recent teaching experience within lower Key Stage 2 and a proven track record for raising attainment over an extended period of time within this age range
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Primary Teachers
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
- Competitive rates of pay
- Access to a range of free Vision for Education, CPD (e.g. Team Teach, ASD Level 1, Behaviour Management, EYFS: The role of the adult, How to get my first teaching post, Moving and Handling, Closing the Gap: Assessment and Marking)
- Friendly and professional Recruitment Consultants
- Invitations to a range of social events, allowing you to network and build contacts within the Education sector
- ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme
To find out more about this position, please contact Becky Treweek