Vision for Education’s Cheshire branch is currently recruiting for a Teacher of Functional Skills to begin directly with a specialist SEMH School in St Helens.
This is a brand new role created exclusively for the right candidate. You must have experience working with an SEMH school or a similar setting.
- Teaching Qualification- Minimum Level 4 or 5 Certificate in Education & Training, QTLS or QTS
- Minimum Level 3 qualification in either or English and/or Maths
- Experience of teaching in ASD, SEMH, EBD or PRU education settings
- Degree in English, Maths or associated national curriculum subjects such as Science
- Level 3 Assessors Qualification/TAQA/A1
- Internal Verifier qualification
- Team Teach Intermediate certificate (minimum)
- Experience of Virtual Learning Environments
- First Aid certificate
You will be required to:
To lead, teach and assess Functional Maths and/or English to cohorts of secondary aged pupils and support FS across the curriculum.
To provide guidance and support to all secondary subject leads with embedding Functional Skills into their curriculum.
Plan and deliver innovative teaching sessions to inspire and motivate groups of pupils and targeted individual programmes.
Vision for Education is a well-established, market-leading education recruitment agency with a wealth of industry experience and expertise, which helps us to match great candidates with rewarding school roles. We are an official supply partner of TES Global, cementing our position as the industry’s most trusted recruitment partner.
Join us today by applying on the Tes site:
Simply click Apply below and either log in or register to send your CV through for immediate consideration.