Vision for Education are recruiting on behalf of an Independent Tutoring Company based in Wythenshawe.
We're on the hunt for an enthusiastic and experienced Functional Skills Tutor who has current understanding and knowledge of the National Curriculum at Key Stages 3 and 4.
This position is to start immediately and will consist of Monday through to Friday hours - up to 5 per day in term time only. Our employer has a unique opportunity to contract a Tutor for a full academic year at 25 Hours per week.
Tutoring sessions will take place at the centers main hub but there will be a potential of home tutoring hours to be completed, therefore, it is essential that you must drive.
- To have a sound knowledge of the National Curriculum at KS3 and KS4.
- Prior experience as a 1 to 1 tutor in Mathematics.
- Mathematics Degree or Equivalent.
- Experience of working with Secondary aged pupils.
- Reliable with excellent communication skills.
- Ability to create excellent working relationships with pupils, parents and staff alike.
Applications will be seen on a first come first served basis so please apply immediately if interested.