We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, dynamic and highly-motivated residential Gap Assistant to work in our busy day and boarding prep school for the Spring and Summer terms 2020. The successful candidates will be interested in a career in the education sector, and keen to build up valuable work experience.
Framlingham College Prep School is a successful co-educational school. Alongside the pursuit of academic excellence, the school boasts excellent facilities with a strong tradition in sport, music and drama and the ideal applicant must be willing to engage in the extra and co-curricular programme of a vibrant school community.
This position is offered on a two term fixed term basis commencing January 2020. The successful candidate will receive £8,508 per annum, plus rent-free furnished accommodation (including all bills), meals during term time, as well as complimentary membership to our leisure centre.
Duties will include:
• Involvement in a residential boarding house with evening duties, activities, administration and pastoral care.
• Assisting teachers in the classroom environment.
• Involvement in occasional field trips, student social events and off-site
• Offering cover and administrative support as necessary.
• Sports coaching and umpiring/refereeing at both Fram Prep and Framlingham College.
• A full commitment to the school’s activity programme, especially at weekends with Saturday fixtures and Sunday excursions.
• Supervision at lunch and break times.
Click 'Quick Apply' and once fully completed, please submit your application.
Recruitment packs are also available from the HR Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date: Midday Wednesday 18th December 2019*
* Applications are reviewed on receipt, you are therefore advised to apply at your earliest convenience.