MAITLAND All Saints College, St Peter's Campus
A General Coordinator-Administration has specific responsibility for a variety of administrative tasks as outlined below.
The coordinator is a member of the School's management team, which comprises the Principal, Assistant Principal(s) and other Coordinators. As a member of the management team the coordinator will offer assistance and support in:
• the day to day operation of the School;
• promotion of the Catholic ethos of the School;
• the initiation of and contribution to quality teaching and learning programs;
• the implementation of the School's policies and procedures;
• the promotion of the hospitality, accessibility and visibility of the management team.
A General Coordinator must be able to demonstrate:
• Applicants will need to comply with the Accreditation to Work Teach and Lead (formerly FEA ) and will need to work towards Accreditation at Category C – Accreditation for Leadership;
• An understanding of and a clear commitment to the philosophy and objectives of Catholic education, as expressed in a variety of Church documents;
• A capacity and willingness, to fulfil the requirements of a middle management position within a secondary school;
• A capacity to initiate, and a willingness to develop, an ongoing programme of assessment and evaluation by which the effectiveness of the department/areas of responsibility may be measured;
• A capacity and willingness to professionally develop self and staff;
• A high level of proficiency as a classroom teacher;
• A demonstrated understanding of the use of Timetabling Packages (ie: Edval) and Compass;
• A capacity to integrate a range of technology programs to support the daily organisation associated with a school;
• Demonstrated organisation and communication skills.
• Be appropriately qualified as a four year trained secondary teacher;
• Record current NESA and Working With Children number on application;
• Applicants will need to comply with the Accreditation to Work Teach and Lead (formerly FEA ) and will need to work towards Accreditation at Category E – Accreditation for Senior Leadership.
Note: To start or return to working as a teacher in a NSW school, you must be accredited by NESA.
Conditions of EmploymentThe position attracts an allowance at the level of Coordinator 2. Initial appointment will be for two years, renewable for a further four years subject to a satisfactory performance review.
Monday 23 September, 2019
InstructionsForward your Curriculum Vitae together with a covering letter addressing selection criteria via email (preferred) as one pdf to the contact person.
By email (preferred):
ASC Head of Campus
All Saints College, St Peter's Campus
9 Free Church Street
Specific School Requirements/ Additional Info
The covering letter attached to your curriculum vitae (full personal details and contact details of referees) should address all of the position requirements and criteria listed above.
Applications will be received at the school up to 3.00pm on the closing date.