A school that works exclusively with ABC based in Coventry have an exciting opportunity for a general cover supervisor working in KS3 & KS4 to join their team on a full time basis. If you are looking to get into a career in education and want to work with children aged between 11 and 18 then we want to hear for you!
The school is based in Coventry with great transport links.
About the role:
• Supervising children in a classroom setting. Work will be provided by the school and departments.
• Responding to any questions the pupils have regarding the work provided.
• Managing the behavior of pupils while undertaking work supplied.
• Dealing with any immediate problems or emergencies according to the school’s policies and procedures.
• Collecting completed work from pupils and handing it over to the appropriate teacher.
About the school:
• A supportive team throughout the school.
• Aiming to provide high quality teaching.
• Striving to provide the best possible experience for all .
• Be eligible to work In the UK (must had a valid visa).
• Have recent experience working with children aged 11-19.
• Have experience working with children in the UK.
• Possess valid references DBS/police checks.
• Must hold a degree or have suitable experience (minimum of 2 days).
• Have a passion for educating young children.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will be required to attend a face to face interview and go through our clearance process which includes background checks such as prohibition from teaching.
Benefits of working with ABC Teachers:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach and an online safeguarding training package worth £350.
• Access to roles that you will not see advertised elsewhere
• Work collaboratively with your dedicated education consultant who has an in-depth knowledge of the schools in the area
• Be affiliated with the biggest name in education, TES (Times Educational Supplement)
How to apply:
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across ABC Teachers, please contact Megan Jones on 01543 410500 or email email@example.com
We have similar positions to offer on a daily basis. Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
ABC Teachers are a REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period, supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.