Smart Teachers is recruiting for qualified General Cover Secondary Teachers for the area of South East London. We are looking for enthusiastic, secondary trained teachers and NQT’s who are seeking an exciting new challenges. There is the opportunity for daily supply, short and long-term roles within our fantastic pool of secondary schools in the areas of Lewisham, Greenwich, Bromley, Bexley and Kent.
About the Roles
• General Cover Teacher (Secondary)
• South East London
• Full or part-time options available
• Day-to-day supply, short-term, long-term or permanent contracts available
• £120-£140 - Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications.
Working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
• Great rates of pay
• Guaranteed pay scheme
• Free CPD workshops and access to Educare training for newly recruited teachers and TA’s
• Regular social events
• £250 referral scheme
• Consultant exclusivity and bespoke service
In order to be considered for this role, the General Cover Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree (Teachers)
• Proven experience teaching / supporting the UK or equivalent curriculum within the past two years
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
Paragraph to be used for TES and ST website ads –
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number SABGCT
Paragraph to be used for Logic Melon ads –
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Smart Teachers, please contact our team on 020 7065 7500.
This remains the same -
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.