Haileybury Rendall School is part of the Haileybury Community. The School is acclaimed for its outstanding academic achievements, strong social justice program and international engagement. Further information on Haileybury Rendall School is available at www.haileyburyrendall.com.au
Haileybury Rendall School is seeking a Secondary Science / Senior Physics Teacher to commence 1 January 2018.
Teachers should ensure:
- Their delivery of the curriculum caters for students with varying learning styles and ensures best practice in pedagogy
- They keep up-to-date with modern teaching practices within their subject area
- They use appropriate learning styles
- They use a variety of assessment tasks for students to experience success and accurately assess levels of student achievement
- They attend relevant professional development sessions within their subject area.
Key Selection Criteria
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience teaching Senior Physics
- An ability to respond to the differing needs and talents of all students especially in relation to gender differences
- Ability to form a rapport with staff and students and build collaborative working relationships
- Ability to initiate and implement ideas to enhance the school
- Teacher registration and current Criminal Record Check
- Strong verbal, written and inter-personal communication skills
- Time-management skills.
Haileybury is committed to a Child Safe school environment and we have extensive recruitment and screening processes in place.