Smart Teachers is currently recruiting for a General Science Teacher to work at a secondary school in Barnet, North West London. This position is to start in January 2018 and is on a full time, permanent basis. The school has been under new leadership since 2009 and has been in the top 1% of most improved schools in the country for the last 7 years. The successful General Science Teacher will be given an opportunity to join a school renowned for the value it adds to the expected progress of its students. It would also be a chance to work with newly invested science equipment, used to enhance the learning and experience of the students.
About the Role
· General Science Teacher
· January 2018 start
· Full time, permanent role
· Open to NQTs and OS- trained teachers
· Free work laptop available
· Salary up to £38,000 (depending on experience)
About the School
· Secondary school and sixth form located in the London borough of Barnet
· Recently rated as ‘Good’ by Ofsted, with ‘Outstanding’ in leadership and management
· A supportive senior leadership team
· In- house CPL training available
· Gym facilities and childcare vouchers available for staff
· Newly refurbished laboratories
· Underground station located about a 10 minute walk from the school
In order to be considered for this role, the General Science Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
· NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number TZYA3011.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.