The Chiway Repton School Xiamen is a new private boarding school for Chinese students providing the best of British education in one of the most beautiful cities in China. Founded by the Chiway Education Group, with decades of local expertise, and Repton International, which includes the original Repton School founded in 1557, the Chiway Repton School Xiamen builds on a long and enduring tradition of excellence.
The Chiway Repton Chinese Senior School, which teaches the Chinese National Curriculum as well as other international academic programmes, is seeking an experienced and dedicated General Science Teacher. This position will require classes to be taught within our sister school, the Overseas Chinese Academy of Chiway, which shares our campus. As our school is new, there will be opportunities and challenges for our founding faculty, and so we are looking for experienced, flexible staff members who want to build something for the future.
Successful candidates will:
• Be a fluent English speaker aged 55 or under
• Be a qualified teacher in their subject (B.Ed., M.Ed., PGCE, state license, etc.)
• Hold a bachelor’s degree
• Have at least two years’ experience in related teaching role
• Be positive, flexible and caring
• Be able to pass fitness to work and background visa checks
In return we offer:
• A competitive international salary
• Generous holidays
• Flights, accommodation, international medical cover, on-boarding package
• A role that offers great potential for professional growth
Candidates will be considered as soon as they apply. Chiway Repton reserves the right to appoint an outstanding candidate before the close of applications if necessary.