"Welcome to our Washwood Heath Family" is what we say to every student on their first day at Washwood Heath Academy and we mean it. ”Learners today, Leaders tomorrow” is our motto and underpins our core values.
We are part of Washwood Heath Multi Academy Trust, welcoming students from 4 years old to 18 years old, providing a standard of academic excellence for primary, secondary and post 16 education. We are very proud of the positive learning experience offered to our students and the support available to ensure they achieve their full potential.
We now have a fantastic opportunity for a Geography Teacher to join and support the Head of Faculty to drive its success further forward. You will be an excellent teacher of Geography with the ability to also teach History & RE. You will also have a passion for education, as well as being a team player with the enthusiasm and determination to succeed.
We know you would love it here- our school is in a central location, with wonderful, enthusiastic students and amazing staff who always go the extra mile for their classes. Our friendly family feel is part of the reason that parents choose Washwood Heath Academy for their children. It’s a fun place to be!
- are committed to continuous improvement
- offer an excellent induction programme within a friendly and supportive environment
- offer a whole range of opportunities to further develop colleagues’ teaching skills and leadership potential
- are creative and innovative in our approach to all aspects of school life
- have motivated, vibrant, multi-ethnic students and staff
- have a strong family ethos where individuals are respected and valued
- are well resourced and ICT rich
- are part of the WHA Trust that provides numerous professional development opportunities, on-site parking and Perkbox benefits, which include discounted restaurants and free mobile phone insurance.
So, if you are “all of the above” - Come and join the WHMAT family.
Washwood Heath Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful applicants.