ABC Teachers are recruiting for a teacher of Geography for a long term supply post starting September 2018 until Easter 2019.
This is to work at an improved academy that is a great place to work and has a forward thinking senior leadership team and supportive teaching staff who will help you settle into your new role.
For more information or if you are interested in applying please contact Matthew Ollerhead today on 0121 274 0345 or click the ‘Apply Now’ button below to submit your CV and personal details.
About the Role:
· Responsible for writing and developing your own schemes of work.
· Responsible for monitoring progress in Geography across KS3, KS4.
· Attending departmental meetings.
· Attending parent’s evenings as required.
· Ensure adequate provision for students of all abilities.
· This is a long term supply role.
About the School:
· Leaders have high expectations of themselves, each other and of the pupils.
· Leaders have established strong, effective systems to monitor all aspects of pupils’ progress.
· The school’s work to promote pupils’ personal development and welfare is outstanding.
· Pupils are proud of their school.
· The behaviour of pupils is good.
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
· Be eligible to work in the UK (must have a valid visa)
· Must hold relevant teaching qualifications (PGCE / Bachelor of Education)
· Have previous experience teaching the UK curriculum
· Have recent classroom experience as teacher in the UK (essential)
· Be confident in using ICT in their professional role
· Have excellent communication skills
· Possess valid references, DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with ABC Teachers also gives you access to:
· Competitive pay rates that are negotiable based on experience
· Consultant exclusivity
· Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to terms and conditions)
· Reward scheme for staff referrals
Interested in applying?
If you are interested in this position, please contact Matthew Ollerhead today on 0121 274 0345 or click the ‘Apply Now’ button below to submit your CV and personal details.
Not found what you are looking for? Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
Website : http://www.abc-teachers.co.uk
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period supply teachers can be paid to scale.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.