This is an opportunity to join a highly ambitious school, which has strong and supportive relationships ensuring our expectations and visions are shared with parents, students and staff. We are seeking an outstanding Geography teacher to support our educational aims and who has the vision, drive and interpersonal skills to motivate our students. You must be able to teach Geography to GCSE level have a willingness to teach some History at KS3 if required. You will benefit from strong and supportive leadership, effective support by colleagues and being part of an ethos that strives to achieve the best possible outcomes for our students.
We are looking for someone who is:
• Passionate about the study of Geography and working with young people.
• A well-qualified teacher educated to degree level in Geography.
• Passionate and knowledgeable about the teaching and learning of Geography.
• Committed to outstanding teaching and learning practices.
• Able to think creatively with an excellent understanding of developments in education and Geography, specifically the new 9-1 GCSE syllabus.
• Positive, with a ‘can do’ attitude.
• Able to engage, motivate and inspire students and colleagues.
For visits to the school or any other information, please direct all enquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date 6th December 5pm
Interviews to be confirmed.
The Education Partnership Trust is committed to safeguarding its children; therefore, an enhanced DBS clearance will be undertaken for the successful applicant(s). The Trust (and its schools) are legally obligated to process a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check before making appointments to relevant posts.
Incomplete application forms will not be shortlisted, if you need to discuss a reason for being unable to complete a section, please call the recruitment team on 01254 790026.
For a confidential discussion about this post or alternative ways to apply, please contact the Headteacher on 01254 249134