We seek to appoint an ambitious, enthusiastic and well qualified Teacher of Geography, with a real passion for teaching and learning. Our Humanities Department is of central importance to our progress as a school as we strive to create an outstanding team and ethos within The Buckingham School.
We are looking for an innovative and committed classroom practitioner who can teach outstanding KS3 & KS4 Geography who is committed to raising achievement and delivering excellent teaching and learning.
- have excellent subject knowledge
- achieve outstanding student attainment outcomes
- possess the skills and determination to make a significant difference to the lives of our students.
- the successful candidate will have the opportunity to:
- teach in a strong and dynamic team of Humanities teachers
- be involved in the design and development of the Geography curriculum.
This is an exciting period to join The Buckingham School and our students are looking for a teacher with passion, drive and creativity.
In return, we will offer you:
- a professional and supportive Team
- a personalised approach to Professional Development A role in a school that has a clear vision and is on the road to outstanding
- students with positive attitude and a willingness to succeed
- a supportive and inclusive staff environment.
Please download a vacancy pack from www.buckinghamschool.com and send a letter of application and completed application form, giving full contact details of two recent, relevant professional referees (one of which is your current Headteacher) to: Mr Andy McGinnes, Headteacher, The Buckingham School, London Road, Buckingham, MK18 1AT or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested applicants are welcome to visit the school by appointment in advance of the interview date, please contact Mrs Alison Allen to arrange this 01280 818 920.
Closing date: 12pm on Friday, 20th April 2018.
Interview date: Tuesday, 24th April 2018.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of students and expects all staff to share this commitment. We are also committed in promoting community cohesion, healthy school and young enterprise.