Smart Teachers is recruiting for a dedicated Geography Teacher to join a secondary school in Hounslow, West London. This full time Geography Teacher position is available from May half term and has potential to continue into a permanent role for the right candidate. This Co-Ed school provide education for pupils aged between 11 and 18 including sixth form. With a supportive and structured leadership already in place, this school is great place for to work where positive feedback is always received from staff who have been working here through Smart.
About the Role
· Geography Teacher
· Full time
· ASAP start
· Contract through until end of academic year
· Potential to become permanent
· Daily rate between £140-£190 per day (dependent on experience)
About the School
· Co-Ed Secondary school catering for pupils aged between 11 and 18
· Ofsted RI – recent review shows the leadership is taking the school in the right direction
· Sixth form available
· Improving school with a focus on developing both students and staff alike.
· New building with student expansion at the centre of thought
· Great working environment
· Supportive leadership in place
· Located in a popular part of West London, with great rail and road transport links
· Located a short walk from an overland train station – Zone 3
· Parking available also
In order to be considered for this role, the Geography Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
· Strong behaviour management preferred but not essential
· Bachelor of Education/ PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Qualified Teacher Status or equivalent preferred but not essential
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
· NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number RXN9922A.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.