ABC Teachers part of TES are seeking a Geography teacher for a good school with a sixth form. The role is to start April 2018 and is for the remainder of the academic year on supply working a full timetable. This is a fantastic opportunity to work in an improving school.
To be considered for this role you must be able to teach Geography at KS5.
I am looking for NQT’s and experienced teachers who are looking for a full time role.
About the Role:
· Responsible for following set schemes of work , planning, preparation and marking
· Responsible for monitoring progress across KS3, KS4 and KS5 Geography.
· Attending departmental meetings as required
About the School:
· Based in Coventry
· The academy is of average size and pupils are aged between 11-19.
· Students are well motivated and keen to do well.
· Achievement in the sixth form is good and results are improving strongly.
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
· Be eligible to work in the UK (must have a valid visa)
· Must hold relevant teaching qualifications (PGCE / Bachelor of Education)
· Have previous experience teaching the UK curriculum
· Have recent classroom experience as teacher in the UK (essential)
· Be confident in using ICT in their professional role
· Have excellent communication skills
· Possess valid references, DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with ABC Teachers also gives you access to:
· Competitive pay rates that are negotiable based on experience
· Consultant exclusivity
· Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to terms and conditions)
· Reward scheme for staff referrals
Interested in applying?
If you are interested in this position, please contact Charlie today on 02476 510097 or 'Apply now' to submit your details.
As a preferred supplier of Birmingham City Council, you can be safe in the knowledge that we will be confident of finding the work that you want.
Not found what you are looking for? Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
Website : http://www.abc-teachers.co.uk
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period, supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. A prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants. Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.