Smart Teachers are recruiting for a passionate Geography Teacher to join a “Good” school in North London. This Geography Teacher position is temporary for two school terms, full time from January 2019. The position may become permanent from September 2019 for the right candidate with the potential of a leadership opportunity too. The school will consider Geography Teacher able to teach a timetable of KS3 – KS4. The specialist humanities college prides itself on the high achieving students across the school.
About the Role
· Geography Teacher
· Temporary contract
· 2 terms, full time
· Leadership available
· January 2019 start
· Salary between £26,139 - £39,006 (depending on experience)
About the School
· Specialist Humanities college
· Approximately 600 pupils
· Ofsted rating “Good” in most recent inspection
· High achieving students across the school
In order to be considered for this role, the Geography Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
· OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number KJP4911.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.