· An outstanding Geography teacher able to enthuse and inspire our pupils?
· An approachable, engaging role model with high expectations of all pupils?
· An excellent practitioner able to teach across all ability levels?
· Competent in the use of ICT and willing to develop its usage?
· Willing to engage in all aspects of the School's activities and ethos?
Do you have:
· Strong organisational skills including the ability to meet deadlines?
· A willingness to raise the standard of teaching and learning within the school?
· The aptitude to provide professional leadership and management for a specific subject department to secure high quality teaching, effective use of resources and improved standards of learning and achievement for all pupils.
· The enthusiasm, skill and ability to make a positive contribution to this motivated and "excellent" team?
· The ability to make a real difference?
We aim to support, empower and challenge all our staff in an inspiring and innovative environment and are now seeking an exceptional geography teacher to bring a love of learning to our pupils as part of our exciting and welcoming team at Edge Grove.
Rated "Excellent" across all areas in 2015 by ISI, we are looking for a teacher who can match our ambition to be "exceptional" in all we do.
This role offers a rare and attractive opportunity for a teacher seeking to further their career and to make a positive impact on both pupil and staffing development, and who, above all else, is able to provide inspirational and innovative ideas to achieve this goal.
The post is available from January 2019 subject to maternity leave and is offered on a full time basis only. A competitive salary is on offer.
Further details of the School and a link to the School’s application pack, application form and Staff Data Protection Privacy Notice are available on the School's website – https://www.edgegrove.com/contact-us/job-vacancies/
Closing date is Monday 1st October 2018 and interviews will be held during that week, although suitable candidates may be interviewed at any stage so an early application is advised.
Edge Grove School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure & Barring Service.