We are seeking a full or part-time Geography Teacher to join our team at The Danes Educational Trust. The post will be based at St Clement Danes School, an Outstanding school in Chorleywood on the Herts/Bucks border.
We would like you to have:
• Qualified Teacher Status
• A passion for Geography and for education in its widest sense
• Experience of teaching the subject to all levels, including KS5
We can offer:
• A full or part-time contract
• A positive working environment within an Outstanding, ‘World Class’ school setting
• The support of a highly professional and committed staff team and the opportunity to expand your professional networks beyond the Trust through our external partnerships
• The opportunity to develop your career within an expanding multi academy trust with a track record of excellent student attainment and achievement
St Clement Danes School, an Outstanding school on the Herts/Bucks border, recently awarded 'World Class' status and Croxley Danes School, a new secondary school opening in September 2017 are part of the Danes Educational Trust. If you would like to join a high performing, supportive and friendly staff team, we would like to hear from you.
The Trust is committed to safeguarding children and young people. All post holders are subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
How to make an application:
• Further information and the full job description can be downloaded from the links on this site.
• Use the Quick Apply button to make your application by 10am on 14th January 2018.
• Interview dates to be confirmed.