Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Committed and flexible Geography Teacher to join an extremely supportive secondary school in Hillingdon. This full time Geography Teacher position is available as soon as possible and will transition into a permanent contract for the right candidate. The successful Geography Teacher will be responsible for teaching a timetable to key stage 4 and key stage 5 and also benefiting from the school’s excellent facilities including a well sourced Geography department.
About the Role
· Geography Teacher
· Full time
· ASAP start
· Teaching KS4 and KS5 timetable
· Daily rate between £150- £160 per day (dependent on experience)
About the School
· Post 14 secondary school
· Hillingdon West London location
· Rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted
· Friendly and supportive Leadership team
· Staff are welcoming and approachable
· Overall behaviour of student’s ‘Good’
· Set on spacious and expansive grounds
· Excellent transport links
In order to be considered for this role, the Geography Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education/ PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
· NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply?
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number SZV42204.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.