Do you have a real passion for Geography which inspires students? This is your opportunity! Join our brilliant Humanities department from January 2019 at Greensward Academy and benefit from the following:
- A sense of community with caring staff and fantastic students
- Great training opportunities where we do everything we can to help you develop your practice
- A culture which values mutual respect, honesty and kindness
- An employer who will look after your well-being, even paying for your private health insurance
- Excellent career prospects across the network, with a culture of looking to promote from within
- Access to CPD to enable you to grow and development in your role
- Teachers' Pension Scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Something we take very seriously is staff WELLBEING. That’s why we have partnered up with BHSF to provide support and employee benefits, such as a health cash plan scheme to support healthcare, discounted gym membership and a employee assistance programme
- The opportunity to use Google Suite, which allows you to do your best work, all in one suite
- Free car parking
To work at Greensward Academy is to work at a school which puts the child at the centre of everything that we do. If a student’s strength lies in academic rigour, they will be challenged. If it lies in sporting prowess they will be developed. If it lies in creative expression, they will be inspired. The opportunity to work alongside engaged, motivated and resilient students, including those in the highest performing Sixth Form in Essex, is one to be valued.
If our approach and values match yours we welcome visits to the academy at any time and encourage you to apply.
This position is required to commence Thursday 3 January 2019.
Closing date: Friday 2 November 2018
To apply today, please click the 'Quick Apply' button below.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive an overwhelming response.
We are committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate will be required for all posts. This post will be subject to enhanced checks as part of our Prevent Duty.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin. Further details can be found on our careers page.