95.00 to 202.08 Per Day
November 2020 – July 2020
Vision for Education are currently recruiting for a full-time Teacher of Geography for a long term supply assignment at a large, forward thinking academy in Mansfield. The position will require the teacher to plan and deliver engaging lesson content to KS3 and KS4 students.
The role will require the desired Teacher of Geography to plan and mark across Key Stages 3 and 4. The role is full time, so full availability Monday to Friday for this period would be required. As the role will include teaching across both KS3 and KS4, recent experience of teaching Geography to GCSE level is desirable.
The school look for teachers who believe in inclusive learning and making engaging learning accessible for all. Based on the border of Mansfield and Chesterfield, the school are in a state of the art building with fantastic resources for learning available to utilise. The school are ideally looking for people with a proven track record of delivering excellent teaching and learning, however teachers at the start of their career are also encouraged to apply.
To be considered for the position of Geography Teacher, you will:
• Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
• Have experience teaching Geography up to GCSE level.
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Secondary Teachers.
• Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons.
Vision for Education is committed to Safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS Check that must be registered to the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company TES Global.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As Your Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350.
• Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
• £50 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated Secondary consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a qualified Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Sheffield branch on 0114 243 5555.