Vision for Education are currently looking for an experienced Geography specialist for a long term supply post starting after Easter at a large Sheffield Academy. The post is a full time 1.0 position with full planning and marking responsibilities. Included in your timetable will be allocated PPA time for planning and marking. A high standard of teaching is expected, and behaviour management skills are imperative.
The school we are working with are a large academy based in Sheffield who are currently working towards improving school standards across the board, especially within teaching and learning. Having been given ‘Requires Improvement’ status at their last Ofsted, the school have implemented school wide procedures to improve all standards, and are looking for a hard-working, motivated teacher who can join them on their path to Outstanding.
We require all teachers who register with Vision for Education to have a current valid DBS registered to the update service, or able to complete a Vision for Education DBS, references covering the last 2 years of your career, and either a Batchelor in Education with QTS, Trained to degree level with a PGCE, have completed a GTP, or ITT within a school and are not currently subject to an outstanding investigation.
Please ensure to bring along with you:
· DBS/CRB registered to the Update Service
· 2 proofs of address dated within the last 3 months
· Passport or Driving licence and Birth certificate
· Qualification Certificates.
· Teacher Number.
· Certifications, e.g. Team Teach, NPECTS etc.
In return, we offer:
· Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE.
· Access to FREE CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications.
· Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers Regulations) NI and Pension contributions.
· Access to your own dedicated consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
All offers are subject to Safeguarding checks and completed application and interview with one of our dedicated consultants.