Do you want to work at the TES Secondary School of the year 2019?
2019 marked another fantastic year at Cathedral Academy. Not only did it become the TES Award winner for Secondary School of the Year, but it delivered the third consecutive year of remarkable examination results, placing it once again as the highest performing school in Wakefield and in the top 10% nationally for progress. The academy is growing in popularity following its success and is looking to expand and develop, attracting the best people to work alongside the already committed staff to continue their journey towards outstanding. Cathedral Academy is part of the Trinity Multi-Academy Trust which has been a successful partnership since 2016.
We are currently looking for a dynamic, passionate and inspirational Geography Teacher, who has excellent subject knowledge and is able to contribute to continued improvements in progress and student attainment. This role would suit either a newly qualified teacher who is an excellent practitioner, or an experienced practitioner looking for a new challenge.
What can we offer you?
- An opportunity to be involved in the transformation of Cathedral Academy
- Full support from a dedicated team of senior leaders and a large pastoral team
- A first class behaviour for learning system
- Excellent teaching resources
- Career progression and cross-trust working
- An excellent CPD package for all staff, including a further comprehensive programme of professional development provided through the Trinity Teaching School Alliance and West Yorkshire Maths Hub
- A range of staff benefits
You must be fully committed to optimising the opportunities that are available to children and young people, secure in the knowledge that you will be joining an ambitious forward-thinking Academy Trust that sets the standards for our family of schools and academies.
Start date: To be agreed
Closing date: 9am 26 February 2020
Interviews: To be confirmed
For more information on the academy and this role, and to download an application pack, please visit our website; www.trinitymat.org/all-vacancies
Trinity Multi-Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are made subject to an enhanced DBS check. We are an equal opportunities employer and want our staff profile to reflect the community we serve.