Pay to scale – 95.00 - 202.08 Per Day
January 2020 – April 2020
Vision for Education is currently recruiting a Teacher of Geography for a long term supply role, on behalf of one of our partner schools in the Worksop area. The role will require the planning and delivery of Geography provision across Key Stage 3 and 4.
The role is a 12 week Maternity Leave cover for the duration of the Spring Term. The role is full time, therefore full availability throughout this period will be required. The school have however said they will consider flexible working arrangements for the right candidate. Whilst a Geography specialist is required, the ability to teach additional Humanities disciplines is also desirable.
Whilst the school are ideally looking for people with a proven track record of delivering excellent teaching and learning, teachers at the start of their career are also encourage to apply. The school are committed to ensuring high quality outcomes for their students, by engaging with teachers who have an enthusiastic approach to their teaching, who thrive off new challenges every day, and who actively look to be immersed in their lessons and deliver inclusive and engaging lesson content to the highest possible standard.
To be considered for the position of Geography Teacher, you will:
• Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
• Have experience teaching Secondary Geography up to GCSE.
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Secondary Teachers.
• Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons.
Vision for Education is committed to Safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS Check that must be registered to the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company TES Global.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350.
• Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
• £50 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated Secondary consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a qualified Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Sheffield branch on 0114 243 5555.