Smart Teachers is recruiting for a German Curriculum Lead to lead German within a successful MFl Department at a mixed grammar school covering a maternity position to join a vibrant secondary school community in London Borough of Bexley from January 2020. This full time German Curriculum Lead maternity cover will go through until at end of the academic year. This is a fantastic opportunity for a German Teacher who is looking to join a school with a warm and friendly team, which was rated ‘Good’ in their last Ofsted report.
About the Role
• German Curriculum Lead
• Full Time Position
• Lead and Teach German KS3 & KS5
• Maternity Contract from January 2020
• Salary between £28353 - £44551 (depending on experience)
About the School
• Vibrant Community School
• Mixed Grammar School
• Ofsted Rated Good with Outstanding Teaching and Learning
• Successful School with a Reputation for Academic Excellence
• Good Transport links from Central London and Junction 26 M25
In order to be considered for this role, the German Curriculum Lead will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
• Good Strong Background in German
• Proven experience teaching the UK or Equivalent
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers are welcome to apply
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
• Free CPD workshops
• Regular social events
• Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number RCR12766
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.