Smart Teachers is delighted to be recruiting for an experienced Gifted and Talented Teacher / Early Years Foundation Stage Teacher on behalf of a distinguished and popular independent school based in Surrey. The successful Gifted and Talented Teacher will be supporting and raising the achievement of Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) age students. This full time teaching position is a year long maternity contract starting immediately. A generous salary is on offer depending on the experience of the successful applicant.
About the Role
· Gifted and Talented Teacher / Early Years Foundation Stage Teacher
· Teaching high achieving EYFS age students
· Working alongside other class teachers to boost and challenge groups of higher achieving students
· One year maternity contract starting immediately
· Generous salary starting at £ 22,000 (dependent on the experience of the candidate)
About the School
· Independent school for students aged 3 - 18
· Very positive ISI Report
· Part of a group of well renowned, highly successful independent schools
· Strong links to the local community
· Students here have positive attitudes to learning
· Located on 20 acres of beautiful countryside in Surrey
In order to be considered for this role, the Gifted and Talented Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK or an equivalent curriculum
· NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers including those who require sponsorship are welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number BXV37554.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.