Smart Teachers is recruiting for a highly reputable independent school for a Gifted and Talented (Learning Enhancement) Teacher to start in Term 4 2017 or Term 1 2018 (negotiable). This sought-after K – 12 school is based in Sydney’s Upper North Shore and is set on impressive grounds. It has outstanding facilities where students can develop academically, socially, and spiritually through a broad range of sporting and recreational activities.
About the Role:
- Gifted and Talented Teacher – Secondary
- Position to commence Term 4, 2017 or Term 1, 2018
About the School:
- Reputable and sought-after independent school
- Supportive school
- State of the art facilities
- Offers excellent co-curricular program
- Location: Sydney – Upper North Shore
Benefits of Registering with SMART:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Career mentoring, CV preparation and interview coaching
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in education
- Provide a minimum of three professional references
- Have the ability to be registered with NESA and hold WWCC
In order to apply for this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference #WEB1709-521729LL, or click the ‘APPLY’ link below.
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $100.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.