Inspire their Remarkable
Nightingale has set high expectations and our academy is improving rapidly. Our mission is to create a thriving and busy school, where all students are motivated and inspired to participate creatively in a supportive and safe environment, achieving at all levels; with staff working towards a common goal to produce well rounded individuals and deliver a first class education.
We are now looking to appoint an excellent Girls PE Teacher to join our friendly, happy team of staff.
- a team player with an abundance of energy and enthusiasm
- able to inspire and motivate all students to learn and achieve
- flexible and adaptable to fit in with the demands of our academy
- a good communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
- happy to take an active part in the wider life of the academy
- ready to support our values
- an outstanding classroom practitioner with high expectations of work, attitude and behaviour
In return, we offer:
- Fantastic CPD, there is a wide range of personalised opportunities to develop your practice and further develop your career. As a team we support and challenge each other through meetings, peer observation, mentoring and team planning.
- Opportunities to join a career development programme in line with your professional development.
- As a team we pride ourselves on our team spirit, we regularly share good practice and collaboratively plan lessons.
We passionately believe that every child can discover their own remarkable life. It’s what motivates us around here. We know this vision requires something extra. Which is why at AET, you’ll find more. More opportunities, so you can forge your own path. More care and support, so you can prioritise what matters most. More purpose, for you and for the children we’re inspiring.
- More opportunity to grow your career - We’ll support you in developing your career and experience at this school or another AET school.
- More tailored support - We understand every academy is unique. We’ll give you tailored support and flexibility, allowing you to do what’s best for your children.
- More chance to see what’s out there - We create opportunities for teachers to visit other AET academies and learn from outside experience.
- More like minded colleagues, so you can benefit from others’ experience - You’re connected to our network of over 60 academies and thousands of education professionals.
- More technology so you can make more impact - G Suite for Education embedded throughout. Collaborative cloud technology gives you access to the latest tools, when and where it suits you. More tech enabled classrooms mean less time spent on admin and more time teaching.
- More time - We strive to minimise unnecessary distractions so you can have energy for your job, and your life.
This position is required to commence September 2019.
Closing date: Monday 20 May 2019
In line with our safeguarding practices we are unable to accept CV's. To apply, please click on the 'Quick Apply' button.
Please note that we reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive an overwhelming response. All candidates are advised to refer to the job description and person specification before making an application.
We are committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate will be required for all posts. This post will be subject to enhanced checks as part of our Prevent Duty.
Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Linkedin. Further details can be found on our careers page.
AET is recruiting for School Direct placements. Please visit our website http://www.academiesenterprisetrust.org/our-teaching-school/our-school-direct-teacher-training-vacancies for further details.