A Secondary School in Birmingham are looking for a full time Teacher of Girls Physical Education from October 2018. This role will run for the remainder of the academic year. If you are confident and capable of teaching Physical Education across KS3 and KS4 then this will be an excellent opportunity. The School will consider Newly Qualified Teachers (NQT) or experienced teachers alike. The School offer a supportive and friendly staffing group and an environment that teachers want to work in. If you are looking for a fixed term role then this role will have definite appeal.
About the Role:
- Working across Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4
- October 2018 – July 2018
- Full Time
- Delivering high quality Physical Education lessons
- Competitive daily rate depending on experience
About the School:
- Mixed Comprehensive from 11-18 years
- A supportive Department with resources available
- Excellent management support
- A school that has improved dramatically through hard work of the senior management
- Supportive leadership that promote an ethos of togetherness
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
- Be eligible to work in the UK (must have a valid visa)
- Hold a teaching qualification (PGCE or equivalent)
- Commitment to support the ethos of the school
- Have a proven track record in PE
- Have excellent communication skills
- Possess valid references, DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with ABC Teachers also gives you access to:
- Competitive pay rates that are negotiable based on experience
- Consultant exclusivity
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to terms and conditions)
- Reward scheme for staff referrals
Interested in applying?
If you are interested in this position, please contact Mike Talbot today on 0121 274 0345 or click the ‘APPLY NOW’ button below and attach your CV and contact details.
Not found what you are looking for? Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
Website : http://www.abc-teachers.co.uk
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period supply teachers can be paid to scale.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.