ST LUKE’S CHURCH of ENGLAND SCHOOL
Cookham Road, Maidenhead, Berkshire, SL6 7EG
Tel: 01628 621600 Email: email@example.com www.st-lukesprimaryschool.com
Good quality Teaching Assistants (Scale 2 – 4) £15,092- £15,701 p.a. (£19,563-£20,353 p.a. FTE)
Caring and Talented Teaching Assistants KS1 or KS2.
Starting June 2021 or as soon as possible after (Full time) 33.75 hours per week, term time only. 8.00am – 3.15pm per day
If you are looking to develop your career or you are just starting out and want a great job where you will really make a difference - then we are the school for you! Please come and see for yourself.
• be flexible and organised, they should have high expectations of themselves and their pupils
• be committed to maximising opportunities for learning both in and outside the classroom.
We can offer:
• enthusiastic, children with a positive attitude to their learning;
• a friendly, committed and supportive staff team;
• a commitment to staff professional development
Closing date for applications: 25th May 2021
Interview date: To be advised, applications considered upon receipt
Please contact the school (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information and an application pack. Applications are also available to download online at www.st-lukesprimary.com.
Please call 01628 621600 to arrange a visit, we look forward to meeting you.
ODST has a responsibility for, and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and for ensuring that they are protected from harm. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS.
St Luke's Church of England School
Windsor and Maidenhead
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 11 years