Salary – Band 7 Point 26-29, £29,636 - £32,029 per annum pro rata.
• 36.25 hours per week
• Full time including periods of school closure
• 25/30 days annual leave entitlement (dependent upon length of service)
• Local Government Pension Scheme – Greater Manchester Pension Fund
The Dean Trust is seeking to appoint a suitably qualified, experienced and enthusiastic Governance Support Officer to join a very talented and dedicated team of staff, who are determined to provide the best quality teaching and support for every pupil, and who are committed to maintaining our high standards
The Dean Trust has a proven track record of sustained improvements in the schools as well as positive gradings with Ofsted.
Believe, Achieve, Succeed has been embraced by all of the schools within the Trust and we have proven the power of these words with record breaking examination results and praise is Ofsted inspections.
The Dean Trust embraces traditional values and high aspirations with a ‘no nonsense’ approach to behaviour. Underpinning our ambition for high standards is our commitment to an inclusive and caring community of which parents and carers can be proud. We aim to develop the character of each child.
This post offers an excellent opportunity for a candidate with a vision to inspire students in a 21st century learning environment.
The successful candidate will be required to work closely with the Chair, Chief Executive and Trust Board to ensure that the Trust has in place sound integrated policies, procedures and structures and that it complies with all of its legal constitutional and regulatory requirements.
We are ideally looking for an individual who has the flexibility to occasionally work longer hours during term time to carry out evening work, such as assistance at Trust Board/LGB meetings and other events, for which additional payment will be made.
To be successful in this role, you will need the following skills:
• Educated to at least A Level standard to include GCSE Maths and English at Grades A* - C or equivalent
• Professional qualification related to the role, for example ICSA
• Significant experience of working within layers of organisational governance, data protection and managing complaints
• 3 years’ experience of working in a school or educational environment
• Knowledge of regulations, policies, procedures and constitution of the governing body
• Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills
For more information about The Dean Trust please visit https://www.thedeantrust.co.uk/
CLOSE DATE: 10AM WEDNESDAY 20TH NOVEMBER 2019
The Dean Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All post holders are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring check and Disqualification.