35 hours per week 8.30 - 4.00 (term-time only)
We are looking to appoint a Learning Support Assistant. This role will involve supporting individuals with special education needs, as well as small groups of pupils to help them learn.
The successful candidate will have the energy and drive to run intervention programmes and use plans created by Class Teachers. They will have a genuine passion to help pupils with special educational needs to make excellent progress.
What we offer:
- A school judged by Ofsted as ‘Outstanding’ where pupils are well-behaved and highly motivated to learn
- A great team of professional, friendly and helpful colleagues
- A fantastic community of supportive parents
- A beautiful learning environment in a modern building with large school grounds, near a Central Line tube station
- Opportunities for training and progression
- Opportunities to develop confidence, expertise and potential for a place on our School Direct Teacher Training programme
- A strong ethos of high expectations in all subjects and a knowledge-led curriculum that produces excellent outcomes
What we are looking for:
- An aspirational and committed individual with a passion for education
- A caring nature combined with a determination to help pupils make great progress
- Confident user of ICT
- A degree, with a minimum of 5 A*- C GCSEs, or equivalent, including Maths and English
Please see the job description for more information and visit our website at www.churchfieldsjunior.com to learn more about the School.
Visits to the school may be available on request and arrangements for interviews will be confirmed after the closing date. If you would like a conversation about the school or the position please contact James Easter through email@example.com who will be happy to assist.
Closing date for applications: Friday 21st May 2021
Interview date: We may ask you to interview before the closing date.
We will request references prior to interview. To apply for this position please download an application pack.
Completed forms should be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org
Churchfields Junior School is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS.
Pay is subject to local government ratification and agreement.
Churchfields Junior School
- Mainstream school with state - community funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 7 - 11 years