Graduate Teaching Assistants x 7
September 2019 Start - fixed term for one year, term time only plus 5 days, 30 hours per week
Level 1, Grade 1-2, points 1A-3
(pro rata of full time equivalent salary £17,364 - £18,065)
Actual salary approximately £12,744 - £12,999
(the salary takes account of reduced hours of 30 hours per week, term time only + 5 days)
St Matthew’s RC High School is looking to appoint an enthusiastic, flexible and self-motivated Teaching Assistant Level 1 to join their dedicated friendly and welcoming staff team.
We are looking for someone with a positive outlook, keen initiative and who is good at working as a member of a team. Excellent numeracy and literacy skills are essential, as well as good communication skills and the ability to relate to people.
We can offer you:
• A strong management team
• A supportive and friendly environment
• Professional development opportunities
The successful candidate will have:
• good literacy, numeracy and IT skills
• good communication skills and a commitment to equal opportunities
• enthusiasm for supporting children with a range of special educational needs
• a commitment to support the Catholic ethos of the school
• a commitment to achieving high standards
St Matthew's is committed to safeguarding and protecting the wellbeing of children and young people and expects all staff to share their commitment. An enhanced DBS is required for all successful applicants.
Full details of this post and an application form can found on our website: http://www.smrchs.com/about-us/vacancies/ or please contact Anna Espley, PA to Headteacher by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Monday 3rd June 2019
Interviews: w/c Monday 10 June 2019