Vision for Education is looking to recruit a talented and creative graphic design and marketing co-odinator to join the education recruitment agency’s in-house marketing team.
You will be part of a fast-paced and teamwork-orientated environment, working alongside the company’s marketing manager and operational branches, to deliver strategic marketing that will enable us to engage with our target audiences and help the business grow.
Vision for Education is a leading recruitment agency, who specialise in supplying temporary and permanent teaching and support staff for schools. We work with primary, secondary and SEND schools and have 13 branches across the UK. We are part of Tes – the global digital education company committed to supporting teaching and learning.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing creative and engaging artwork and content for marketing materials targeted at teaching professionals, schools and students. This includes designing printed literature, on and offline campaigns, adverts, e-shots, presentations, direct mails, event and exhibition materials and other marketing materials in line with the company’s brand identity.
- Proofing, quality-checking and preparing artwork and content for printing/publishing.
- Helping manage and write content for the company’s website and social media accounts, to increase engagement with target audiences and promote the company’s services and good news stories.
- Managing the company’s photo library and sourcing appropriate imagery.
- Organising, distributing and managing stock levels of marketing literature for branches, exhibitions and other key events.
- Liaising with printers, photographers, marketing agencies, exhibition organisers and other contractors to procure quality and value for money marketing services and products.
- Helping manage the online systems used by the branches to post to job boards.
What we are looking for
Successful applicants must have:
- A degree in graphic design, marketing or a related subject, or evidence of the equivalent level of knowledge gained through work experience.
- Advanced knowledge and experience of using Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and other Adobe Creative Cloud packages to a high standard for print and digital projects.
- An impressive portfolio that demonstrates their creative artwork capabilities and ability to use graphic design software.
- Knowledge and experience of using social media platforms and a variety of web-based applications including mass email software and website CMS systems and analytics. Basic HTML skills would be an advantage but not essential.
- Knowledge of SEO, PPC and digital marketing techniques would be desirable.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability and confidence to build relationships at all levels of the business.
- Attention to detail and strong copywriting and proofreading skills, with the ability to write engaging and clear content for a variety of audiences using on and offline channels.
- Experience of managing multiple projects at the same time to demanding deadlines.
- Organised and self-motivated with a passion and enthusiasm for creative design and marketing.
This is a full-time, permanent role which requires you to work from our head office on Young Street in Sheffield, S1 4UP. Your working hours will be Monday to Friday from 8:30am to 5pm.
What we offer
- up to £25,000 per annum depending on experience.
- 26 days annual leave per annum.
- Company pension.
- Professional develop opportunities which will enhance your career.
Immediate start, however for the right candidate, we are happy to wait until they have served any notice.
How to apply
Please apply via this website, making sure you provide an up-to-date CV and contact details. Once we have received your application, we may also request a sample of your creative portfolio.