Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Graphic Design, Photography & Media Teacher at our Independent client school located in Australia’s capital city, Canberra. The school boasts an engaging educational environment and designed to challenge the students to achieve individual academic excellence. The school offers a dynamic and vibrant community. The school prides itself on offering diverse academic programs, extensive co-curricular programs, pastoral care programs and innovative learning environments. It is committed to enhancing learning through technology for all students.
About the Role:
- Graphic Design, Photography & Media Teacher
- Located in Canberra, Australian Capital Territory
- Supporting Years 7-12 students
- Job Reference: #TES1706-160579SM
- Part-time 0.67FTE for Terms 3 & 4, 2017 with view to extend the contract
- Commencing ASAP
About the School:
- Northern suburb of Canberra, ACT
- Laptop program which is committed to enhancing learning through technology for all students
- Innovative learning environments that meet the needs of individual students
- Committed to the integration of technology across the curriculum for all students and has state of the art facilities.
About the Location:
Our client school is located in the northern suburb of Canberra, Australian Capital Territory. Canberra is ever-changing shopping and foodie precinct where you’ll find a mingled assortment of boutiques, cafes, bakeries, restaurants and bars. It is less than one mile from Canberra’s central business district.
In order to be considered for this role you will need to meet the following criteria;
- Be eligible to work in Australia (must have a visa)
- Possess relevant tertiary qualifications in education
- Must be registered or eligible for registration with the Teacher Quality Institute
- Be registered or be eligible for the Working with Vulnerable People registration
- Be willing to contribute to co-curricular life and the school community
- Must be respectful of the school values and ethos
- Possess and provide appropriate professional reference details
The Benefits of Working with Smart:
We are a dedicated education recruitment agency that works closely with the independent and Catholic Schools across Australia sourcing talented teachers, leaders and support staff to fill a range of permanent and long term contract roles. We are a company of teachers who are passionate about facilitating the perfect match between school and candidate. To find out more about Smart please visit our website
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in Australia and meet all national safeguarding criteria. To apply please send your CV to email@example.com quoting Job Reference number #TES1706-160824PS.
Please include your visa status on your CV or if you hold an Australian or New Zealand passport.
Alternatively, if you know of anyone who may be interested in this position, please forward their details to us and you could be eligible for our £100 refer a friend scheme. (Terms and Conditions Apply).