Chinchilla Christian College is an independent, co-educational school from Prep - Year 12. The College has modern facilities, growing enrolments and enjoys strong community support. In 2015, Chinchilla Christian College joined Christian Community Ministries network of Colleges..
ABOUT THE POSITION
Chinchilla Christian College is seeking a permanent, full time Groundsperson to commence in January 2020, or earlier if possible.
THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT WILL:
- Have a current Christian church leader as a referee
- Support the College's vision, aims and values
- Have / be able to obtain a Working with Children Blue Card
- Pass a pre-employment medical check
- Have previous experience in working with grounds (e.g. maintaining lawns, irrigation, fertilisation)
- Have skills in property maintenance
- Have effective interpersonal and communications skills
- Have strong organisational skills, with an ability to effectively prioritise.
Applications for this position must be submitted using the Non-Teacher Employment Application form, which can be downloaded from the College website.
Applications for this position close on Friday 4 October.
Please send your completed Non-Teacher Employment Application to:
88 Oak Street
PO Box 242 CHINCHILLA QLD 4413